In pursuing growth, many businesses combine acquisitions with organic growth to achieve their aspirations.
Research has demonstrated that a focused approach to acquisitions is required in order to deliver the results originally anticipated, so it is important to use good advice to maximise the chance of a successful outcome.
We pride ourselves on using our networks and relationships to identify acquisition opportunities, and have advised on numerous successful acquisitions. Our work on these transactions usually includes:
- Assessment of opportunity and value benchmarking
- Financial modeling of the combined existing and acquired businesses
- Transaction structuring and negotiation
- Where required, raising finance for the acquisition
- Co-ordination of due diligence and other advice, and of the wider process
All of this work is designed to maximise the chance of making a successful acquisition at the best price.
If you would like to discuss a potential acquisition or arrange a confidential meeting, please call Ian Curtis or Steve Bartlett.